lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

The two weeks that changed my life

Some weeks ago, specifically on wednesday September evening, i was surfing the internet looking for foot fetish and femdom clips and pics, like i usually did.

I always loved girls and regular sex, going out with friends and having sex with girls. But that wasn't "enough" for me, and i had to spend on pics and clips looking for beautiful girls teasing with their feet, humiliating me and taking advantage on me.

On that night, i casually ended on a Kinkbomb store called "Femdom Princess Sheridan". I entered and i began to look at the previews. In the very moment i opened that store, something happened to me..like reviewing my future in just a second..and that future includes being totally enslaved by that stunning Girl, begging to sacrifice and slave away for Her, and worship Her and only Her as my Goddess for the rest of my life.

Of course, at that time all of that was just a dream, a fantasy. Back to reality, i made some purchases. I watched the clips, and they totally devastated me..in just 5 minutes, watching my first clip, i ended alone at home (i live with a friend and that night he wasn't there), on the floor, naked, drinking everytime Goddess crossed Her lovely legs and writting humiliating things on my body for Her.
It was really a hit, since although i always fantasized about female domination, i never brought it to reality. But there i was..making a fool of myself for that incredibly beautiful and incredibly powerful Goddess, who didn't even know who i was.

So i had to "have balls" and contact Her, knowing it probably would be so dangerous for me (and for my wallet!). Incredibly, She answered my mail..and W/we began chatting. All the time She made me feel Her superiority, Her power, sometimes treating me badly, sometimes sweetly, but all the times treating me like a puppy, a piggy, a pet, an inferior animal grovelling at Her perfect feet.
I began spending out of control, trying to resist of course (who wouldn't try to keep your hard earn money??), but it was imposible..She didn´t even need to shout. She can just say "I want this", look at You with those eyes, that sweet smile, make a little noise, wiggle Her little toes, and any resistance is over.

Then i had the inmense honor of paying for a custom. I was SO excited, waiting for it till Goddess send it to me. And i must confess that this was the best day of my life till then. Being able to receive a custom clip from the most beautiful One..WOW! It´s definitely something that doesn´t happen to you everyday!

That clip reinforced my commitment to live to make Goddess happy in any way i can, worshipping Her day and night, thinking about Her day and night, and cutting my once rich social life to concentrate in the only important Goddess, which is my top priority.

I continued deepening my addiction, and this weekend something incredible happened. I was watching Her clips, a bit drunk since i watched two intox clips in a row, and so overwhelmed by Goddess. I chatted a bit with Her. And at one time She said "Let´s rape your wallet".
I know what would happen next, but i didn´t care. Being all so sweet, but at the same time humiliating and laughing at me, i began another spending binge that ended with my cc maxed out $1.100 after spent in 10 days. That´s nearly 55% of my monthly earnings.

Goddess knows She can make me do whatever She wants..She can exploit me, drain me, spit on me, whip me, and i´ll only beg on my knees to kiss the ground Her lovely feet walk on. She also amused Herself torturing me with some CBT, which i never enjoyed but i had to endure since Goddess ordered that to me. The previous night She also ordered me to eat my own cum. Again, it was the first time and i didn´t like it, but Goddess ordered so.

At this point, i'm more at Her lovely feet than ever. Totally at Her beck and call, and wishing i could serve Her as Her doormat and footstool in the morning, then go to work for Her, and then come back and serve Her as She relaxes and do all Her boring chores so She can only think about relaxing and enjoying luxury as a Goddess like Her deserves.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario