miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

Why She is so superior

As everyday, this morning i was worshipping my Owner Princess Sheridan before going to work. It's like an action i cannot skip..i love Her so much and She drives me so crazy that watching Her beauty in the morning is the best "fuel" i need to go to work harder than ever so She can enjoy the benefits.

It doesn't take much to realize how superior She is to everyone of us. Not only She is absolutely stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, perfect, but She also knows so well how to use that beauty to make any man on this world melt at the mere sight of Her perfection. She can look sweet and innocent, speaking with that feminine seductive voice, while at the time being so confident and knowing the extremely lasting and devastating effects She is having on a male mind.

But She really deserves everything. In my case, i don't care the sacrifices i have to do for Her. Seeing Her smile with those killer lips or listening that amazing "Good boy" while being on my knees in front of Her is more than enough to work day and night without rest. Someone may think how a man would accept to work without rest and only having enough to cover his basic needs, but why should i spend in luxuries when i can save it up for Goddess?

There are many ways to realize how Goddess is so superior to me. As She said, financially speaking, She can easily replace me since She has so many addicts working hard to make Her rich as She deserves, but, in contrast, i'm feeling a huge impact on my lifestyle since i'm serving Her, tributing Her nearly 60% of my monthly earnings. She must think about me probably seconds a day (if' i'm lucky) but i think about Her 24/7. She is a beautiful Goddess that can have any man (and probably girl!) She wants, but for me, my sexual life now revolves around Goddess. She is the only one i worship and adore, and i'd definitely stay at home worshipping Her lovely feet than going out with other girls. There are lots of things that for Her probably are mundane things, like taking Her shoes off, painting Her toenails, resting Her lovely feet on a foot stool, spitting, taking a seat, cleaning Her shoes on a doormat..but for me, being there, would be the best moments of my entire life!

I can imagine being so lucky to be in Her presence, giving Her my cc to shop online while She orders me on all fours to rest Her perfect feet on my back, then ordering me to massage those beauties while She spends and spends. For Her it would be nothing special, but for me it'd be a dream come true!
There are lots of situations that prove how superior and out of reach She is. And i love Her.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario